Monday, September 04, 2006

Pod of Horror #20

Pod of Horror has moved! Our new home is Horror World, and we celebrate our first anniversary with a stellar line-up on PoH #20:

* T. M. Wright talks writing, ghosts and the afterlife.

* Scott Bradley digs into THE RUINS.

* Dave’s serves up Poop and a close look at Tim Waggoner’s books.

* Nanci Kalanta says “fangs” for the Horrorfind memories.

* We give away two hot new books in The Tomb of Trivia.

* Grim Rictus answers your question with compassion. (*snicker*)

Pod of Horror hosted by Mark Justice and David T. Wilbanks. Download it at I-Tunes (we hope) or direct to your desktop.

And be sure to drop by the Justice & Wilbanks message board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On a related note, did you receive those penis-enlargement pills that you asked me for? I sent them overnight mail, per your request.

Mark Justice said...

No, man. I opened the package and there was nothing in there but those naked pictures of your mom with that horse, but your sister already showed me those when she came over to entertain my buddies at the Super Bowl party.