Monday, February 05, 2007

Advance Praise for DEADNECK HOOTENANNY

"The South will rise . . . from the dead! Just when I thought nothing new could be done with that ole' zombie sub-genre, DEADNECK HOOTENANNY comes shambling along and proves to be the most fun I've had with a book in a long time! Mark Justice writes like a cross between Joe R. Lansdale and Edward Lee, hopped up on some really raunchy rotgut whisky -- don't miss this one, y'all!"
-- James Newman
(Author of MIDNIGHT RAIN and THE WICKED)

The dead are coming back to eat you...then they'll drink beer and watch NASCAR.
Deadneck Hootenanny, this summer from Novello Publishers

3 comments:

Flip Dixon said...

Great blurb.

I put "Midnight Rain" in my "Best Book that no one has ever heard about category." It is a genuinely great novel, and I've read tons of books.

Mark Justice said...

James is a great writer, which makes his comments all the more appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Wow -- thanks!

I needed that today. Been sorta down in the dumps, but that sure cheered me up!


I appreciate it, you two.


J.N.
www.james-newman.com