Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Secret Masters

Legendary country singer Loretta Lynn was in town to perform the other day. Her bus was parked in front of my office (she was staying at the hotel next door).

As I was leaving, one of the local homeless guys rushed by me. I asked him was what going on.

"Loretta Lynn is handing out autographs," he said. "Come get one."

I told him I was running late for an appointment.

"By the way," he said, "did you know Loretta Lynn is a robot built by the two-fingered people who really control the world?"

I didn't. But that explains why she can still perform at 115 years old.

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

Another one of those Nashville cover-ups revealed. Keep fighting the good fight, Mark. Your country is depending on you.

Mark Justice said...

I'm like the K-Mart version of The X-Files. :^)