Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy Naked Jennifer Aniston Day


Welcome to 2012 and my blatant attempt to get more hits for this blog. If it works, I will make Ms. Aniston the official mascot of the Department of Justice.

Face it, everything becomes more interesting when viewed through the prism of Jen.

Take politics, for instance. Does Newt Gingrich have bigger boobs than Jennifer Aniston? Who wouldn’t tune in to see how that debate played out?

Or sports. Who would you rather see in a Tim Tebow jersey–Tebow or Jen? ‘Nuff said.

On the cultural side, some people are worried about a Mayan prophecy that claims the world will end in 2012. I ask you this: would an ancient human-sacrificing society predict an Armageddon that would also destroy Jen??? Okay, bad example.

Let me concentrate on the practical. When you surf to this page, would you rather view a photo of Jen or one of me?

I rest my case.

No comments: