Sunday, March 23, 2014

What's On the DVR




Because I am occasionally asked, he's a current list of shows I record. My TV viewing time is very limited so I'm usually way behind. And the list continuously changes. My one guilty pleasure reality show, Storage Wars, has just been replaced by another too-rehearsed-yet-oddly-entertaining series, Barry'd Treasure. That's because of the star, Barry Weiss, pictured above. Here's the current lineup:

The Good Wife
Doctor Who
Marvel's Agents of Shield
Cosmos
Once Upon A Time
Castle 
Supernatural 
Arrow
Justified
Modern Family
Big Bang Theory
Elementary
Pardon the Interruption 
Veep
Episodes
American Horror Story

I'm also hooked on Sunday morning news shows, particularly Face the Nation. I wish our local CBS affiliate, WOWK in Charleston, WV, would run the full hour instead of The Wiggles or whatever they fill the second half hour with.

The recently completed True Detective on HBO was brilliant. If you haven't seen it, immediately catch a re-airing or find it On Demand.

I've also tried HBO's Girls, but it's clear to me that I'm not the audience for that one. That's okay. There's a universe of shows out there for all audiences and tastes. if you love Girls, good for you. My list is not suggested viewing. It's merely some of the stuff I regularly watch. On the weekends I tend to surf a lot and sample sports and many shows on the Science Channel. To each his or her  own.

So what are you watching that I should try?





No comments: