Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Have To Move

Our once peaceful middle-class neighborhood has turned into what my wife calls "Jerry Springer Avenue".

Our daily ritual includes dealing with the guy on his loud Harley who cruises slowly up and down the street every evening gunning his bike so everyone will notice what a cool badass he is, the illegal tractor trailer parked next door, the neverending chainsawing of trees across the street (because where we live, apparently no one can be happy until all trees are gone forever), and the neighbors who sit on their back porch talking on the phone until 2:00 A.M. every night in a voice loud enough to ensure that we have to hear their every word.

Do I really need to know that this chick has a yeast infection?

*Sigh*

So if you know of a nice place in a quiet neighborhood give me a shout. Maybe a neighborhood in Florida or Oregon.

Here's my new motto: Anywhere But Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can get you a great deal on a home in Deer Park. Walk the streets without fear at anytime.

Mark Justice said...

Sounds good.

Hey, when Bush gets impeached and convicted, will he be able to spend his prison time in Texas? :^)