Sunday, January 28, 2007

The New Novel-Day 6

I did nothing on the novel yesterday. The morning was taken up with Pod of Horror and another audio project for a small press publisher.

The afternoon was spent revising a separate fiction piece. I can't wait to sign the contract so I can announce this one. I'm so excited I've peed my pants twice. Okay, that's pretty typical for a weekend. Still...

Today we had a major computer crash. I'm on a laptop now. I have no idea if the PC can be fixed or how much has been lost. Fortunately I backed up TLH and I managed to get in an hour of writing time. Here's the current count:

6,700/80,000

3 comments:

JoeBlogs said...

Good luck with the writing. Computers are great till they stop working.

Anonymous said...

Mark, e-mail me or give me a call and I can drop by to take a look at your comp if you want. I'd be happy to be of service and will be free Monday and Tuesday so I could drop by whenever is good for you.

Mark Justice said...

Brian:

You've got mail!