Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Vacation Week Two

After mostly vegging out last week, this appears to be catch-up time. No, not "ketchup". That was all of last week.

I've done a thick and meaty (there's the food metaphor again; I have to get on that diet) chunk of the sequel to Dead Earth: The Green Dawn and passed it along to Dastardly David T. Wilbanks.

I'm hip deep in a pulp novella that's due to my editor at the end of the week.

And another editor has offered to take a look at my novel The Firecracker Man, so I have to get it whipped into submission form. It'll be good to get some feedback on that one.

On the reading front, I'm really digging this:



So, what are YOU doing?

1 comment:

Flip Dixon said...

Bonansinga's a good writer. I recently read the sequel to FROZEN, which just came out this month.