Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vacation Zips Along

Here I am midway through the second of two week's vacation, and I haven't accomplished a thing.

But I guess that really depends on how you define vacation. Me, I'm always torn between a need to rest up from my mentally-demanding job and the urge to get a lot of writing done. So I vacillate between the two until I stress out. Then I collapse on the couch like a slug for a few days with a pile of books and DVDs. That's what I'm doing now. I just took a bathroom break and passed the computer, so I thought I should update the ol' blog.

I actually had family matters that took me out of town last week, plus Pulpcon. Dave Wilbanks and I took care of some Dead Earth business, including the copy for the dust jacket. We'll see if PS likes it.

I also got some advance money this week from two books, so I was able to score major husband points by buying Beauty and the Beast: Season Two for Norma. Or, as I like to call it, The Show Where the Chick from Terminator and the Guy Who Played Hellboy (But Looks Like A Giant Cat Here) Whisper to Each Other.

No comments: