Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Leg Cramps, But...

1) I slipped on ice in the parking lot at work this afternoon and fell, screwing up my back and elbow. It looks like 2008 will be another phenomenal year for the amazing coordinated Mark.

2) Traipsing across the ice-covered back deck at home, while trying to avoid another fall, I conked my head on the f***ing tree that grows up through the middle of the f***ing deck, leaving me with a nice bruise and gash on my lovely, bald coconut-like head.

3) I spent the remainder of the day with a busted pipe under the kitchen sink. More accurately, I spent the day watching my brother fix a busted pipe under the kitchen sink. I provided support, including trips to the hardware store and the dispensing of beverages.

So don't ask me how the writing is going.

Thank you.

No comments: