Saturday, March 22, 2008

Stories, Podcasts and Easter Eggs

Here we are again.

The short story I mentioned last week was accepted. I’ve gone through two rounds of edits already, so I think that’s it. I’m holding off revealing where it will appear until the publisher lets me know which version of the book it will be in. Yep, there’s two versions of this anthology; a hardcover and a trade paperback. The publisher told me my story would be in one or the other. Or maybe both. When I know, I’ll pass it along.

Now that things are slowing down at work, I’m making plans to get Pod of Horror back on track. I’ve also just agreed to a deal to do another podcast. I’ll let the other party make the announcement, but if all goes well it should debut in May.

I went with Norma to our city’s Easter egg hunt this morning. It was generally a fun experience and, at her request, I’ll refrain from highlighting the one negative portion of the event. Let me just say this (and those of you who attend Little League games may agree with me): some parents deserved to be tasered. Okay, let’s move along.

Lost wrapped up the first half of the season with another complex, moving episode. I can’t wait to see what happens when the show resumes in late April. Tonight we watched the first episode of HBO’s excellent John Adams. Paul Giamatti is a great actor. His Adams is the most human depiction yet of one of our founding fathers. Geez, the balls those men had...

Here’s what I’m currently reading:




No comments: