Saturday, October 17, 2009

Book Signing




I’ll be part of a book signing for Legends of the Mountain State 3: More Ghostly Tales from the State of West Virginia, on Saturday October 24 at Border’s in the Huntington Mall in Ona, WV.

The book includes my story “The Angry Dark”, set in Matewan and concerning the town’s bloody history.

I’m also happy to note that Appalachian Holiday Hauntings, the anthology I edited with Michael Knost, will make it’s debut at the same event. I’ll post the table of contents in a bit.

If you’re in the area, stop by and say hi. I promise to shower and use deodorant. If you love horror fiction, I think you’ll be satisfied by both books.

Dark Jesters
is now out. It has the first Deadneck story since Deadneck Hootenanny, the sold-out chapbook also from Novello Publishers. You can order Dark Jesters and Legends of the Mountain State 3 from the Horror Mall. Click on the titles for a link.

No comments: