Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Blog Of The Year


Adios, 2011, you ball-breaking beeotch. And good riddance.

Ah. Feels good to get that out of my system.

This year has not been the best I've ever had. Most everybody who cares to know why already does, so there’s little need to belabor the point.

I’m planning on a better 2012. Healthier, happier and more productive. I have several writing projects lined up that I’m excited about.

I’m starting a new weekly column in a local paper. I’ll link to when the first one appears.

Two new books should be out in the new year, and a few short stories, if I get them finished.

I realize January 1 is just an arbitrary date, but I’m in need of a fresh start and new beginning. I plan to embrace it. I hope you do the same.

Enjoy the new year. Hold your loved ones close and tell them how much you care about them. Don’t put off your dreams for another minute.

Goodnight, world! Sweet dreams.

No comments: