Thursday, April 27, 2006

Phatt Chat

David T. Wilbanks and I will be the guests May 7th in the chat room at The Red Light District. Stop by and watch this chat novice try to type legibly. It may be too soon to talk about the book, but we can have a wing ding doodle of a time with Pod of Horror and Pulp Nocturne.

***

A listener of POH just sent this to podofhorror @ aol dot com:

By the way, has Mark Justice been paid by Gothic.net. Haven't heard recently.

That would be nope. Nuh-uh. Negatory, good buddy.

Promises were made and broken. I suspect that if payment is ever made it will be a day or so after the sun goes nova. When W admits he screwed up in Iraq. When Barry Bonds says, “Yes, I was juiced.” When Fox News changes their slogan to the more honest “Unfair and Unbalanced.” When gas is under two bucks again. When I look good in a Speedo.

In other words, I don’t think it’s happening.

Live and learn, friends. Profit from my mistake.

No comments: