Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Week That Was

From a writing standpoint, the week started out well. I finished and submitted a short story on Monday. On Tuesday I wrote and submitted a humor column to a local magazine (and it looks like I sold it) . On Wednesday we got the good news about the novella (which I hope we can announce soon). I finished my latest part of the collaborative novel on Thursday morning. Nothing since, though. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will see me diving back into The Firecracker Man. But then I have to work on Pulp Nocturne. And then it's my turn again on the collaborative novel....

***

We finished a new Pod of Horror about an hour ago. This one is our longest yet and features interviews with James A. Moore and Matthew Warner. Plus many disturbing voice mails. It goes live on Monday. Thanks to Jonathon Williams at Horrorreader.com for all the work he puts into making this happen every two weeks.

***

We watched The Constant Gardener last night. It was one of the best movies I've seen all year, right alongside Capote and Good Night and Good Luck. It’s been a good month for movies at Casa De Justice.

No comments: