Thursday, January 25, 2007

The New Novel-Day 4

I had no writing time yesterday, thus no entry. And today's writing was extremely limited due to another project that demanded my attention. I hope to announce it soon.

I did get a bit done. It's not great progress but at least it's forward motion. And the story just surprised me for the first of what I hope will be many times. The surprise didn't actually happen at the keyboard but rather as I cleaned the litter box. Is there a hitherto unknown connection between feline feces and creativity? Someone should really do a study.

Here's today's word count for TLH:

4,279/80,000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Markie, How long does it take to count the words??????Could you keep writin' and have normie count them. just askin'.

love and kisses
UNCLE BUD