Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's the Haps?

Here’s a quick update of what’s going on here.

After a few weeks of finishing up several stories, I’m getting back to work on my novel. Expect a word count soon.

I’ve been invited to contribute a story to a new prose anthology for a comics publisher. My synopsis has been approved. I have to set aside some time in the next couple of months to write the thing. It's going to be fun.

I’ve also been asked to write another humor column for a local magazine. That has to be done by the end of the month, so I need to schedule a little funny time.

Nick Cato has nailed down an online chat to kick off the release of Deadneck Hootenanny. That’s a bit down the road, but I’ll let you know when it’s close.

Dave and I eagerly await the release of Dead Earth: The Green Dawn. We have to revise our novel-length sequel and submit it. We’re also starting a new collaboration this summer, a novel not tied into the Dead Earth mythos.

There’s more pulp work for Ron Fortier, too. Getting to tell my own pulp stories is the fulfillment of a dream I’ve had since I was about 12.

Finally, I got some great writing news a few days ago. I can’t say anything yet. But, believe me, as soon as I can talk about it, I’ll be screaming it from the rooftops.

No comments: