Monday, June 25, 2012

At The Movies


Here’s my short review of Prometheus: I loved it.

I know, I know. Some science Fiction fans are foaming at the mouth because of scientific inaccuracies and such.

You want to know something? Usually when I see a movie, I want to like it. I’m not a professional film critic; I simply want to be entertained. And with Prometheus I got my money’s worth. Here’s what the movie has going for it:

1) It’s visually stunning. Incredible sets and effects.

2) An engrossing story of the search for mankind’s beginnings.

3) Tremendous acting, especially from Noomi Rapace, Idris Elba and Michael Fassbender.

4) An ending that surprised me.

5) Charlize Theron in tight clothing.

While others are arguing about flight vectors and fusion engines and the like, I’ll be seeing the movie again, and then standing in line for the Blu-Ray.

No comments: