Monday, August 07, 2006
Pod of Horror #19
It’s the 19th edition of Pod of Horror and we deliver the State of the Horror address from the man who knows: Don D’Auria of Leisure Books. Don also tells us what he looks for in a novel and he breaks some great news for Richard Laymon fans. Plus:
* Top 10 lists of essential horror books from Dave, Mark and PoH listeners.
* Matthew Warner invites you all to the Horrorfind launch party for his novel EYES EVERYWHERE
* Advice Demon Grim Rictus bashes Mel Gibson.
* Scott Bradley reviews Richard Laymon’s THE LAKE.
* Poop? Oh, we’ve got the poop.
* And, finally, we have a winner for Tomb of Trivia. Thank you, Sweet Baby Jesus.
Pod of Horror is waiting on you now, hosted by Mark Justice and David T. Wilbanks. Download it at I-Tunes or direct to your desktop here.
And be sure to drop by the Justice & Wilbanks message board.
(Oh, you can ignore the part where we talk about how happy we are to be at our new home. Just forget we said it. Until next month.)