Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011, Day One


Today I wrote the first words in the new Dead Earth novel. Later, I'll be working to finish up a long overdue story.

Welcome to the new year.

Here are the random thoughts rattling through my head today:

The Larry Sanders Show is the greatest sitcom ever. Hanging in at #2: The Andy Griffith Show (the first five seasons only). I have worked with Hank Kingsley.

I am to technology what Blatz beer is to gourmet dining.

The strongest force on earth is Jennifer Aniston's nipples. Nothing can stop them.

Can't they lie to Dick Clark and just pretend the camera is on?

When certain guests come over, hide the good beer.

If you look up "mediocre" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of the Cincinnati Bengals playing the Cleveland Browns.

When did Vince Vaughn decide his new career path was making unfunny movies?

I refuse to pose for a Rex Ryan foot fetish video. I have my standards, you know.

You should never, ever say "good sir" unless you're working at a Renaissance
festival.

No comments: