Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Write Thang

It's been a pretty productive week so far, other than my wife being sick. That's caused me to undergo hardships like cooking, cleaning and shopping.

I feel faint.

But she's on the mend, and I have accomplished a few things.

The novel I'm writing with Dave Wilbanks is cranking right along. I returned my latest section to him today.

My solo novel, The Firecracker Man, is on pace to be finished by the end of March (he says, knowing that the Great Lords of Karma are laughing even now). Then I plan to head into the next novel, once I narrow it down from the six ideas crying out for attention.

Also, there has been some movement on another project that's near and dear to my heart. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

And, no, I still haven't been paid by the lowlifes at Gothic.Net. Thanks for asking, though.

No comments: