Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bridges Magazine

Bridges is a local publication, a big glossy magazine with features and articles relating to the area where I live. Around the holidays the editor asked me to contribute a humorous column. I did, and it's in the Spring issue, which I just got today. Other than the addition of some exclamation points, the article appears to be the way I wrote it.

In a coincidence, the cover story is devoted to The Spider Web house, a local landmark owned my Aunt and Uncle.

For a free subscription, call 606-329-8383.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your walk down memory lane via your "Saturday Nights on a Gravel Lot" article. I also live less than a few miles from the "Spider Web" house. Within the last few summers, I have shared the experience of the "gravel lot" with my 7 year old at the drive in that is located in Lucasville, Ohio. It is the only way I will actually see a movie these days. More later!