Saturday, February 03, 2007

The New Novel-Day 12

Here's the count:
12,019/80,000

***
Lots going on now. If you want to help us promote Dead Earth: The Green Dawn, hop over to the thread at the Justice & Wilbanks Message Board.

***
I've secured my reading slot at the Horrorfind convention in August. Last year I read "Deadnecks", a rather lengthy piece. This year I've picked something much shorter to avoid the dreaded pause-for-a-sip-of-water syndrome.

***

I just got back from my first arena football game and witnessed the wonder that is the Huntington (WV) Heroes.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl, a busy day around here, so there probably won't be much writing. Instead, I'll post a free story.

In case you're wondering, I'm rooting for the Bears, but I expect the Colts to win.

No comments: